Must have extensive of progressive hotel or luxury property experience, gathered in respected 5 star world-renowned deluxe hotels/properties, and/or private residences and/or for UHNWI Clients.
– Experience in calculating and preparing operating budgets.
– Ability to write reports and procedures.
– Leadership skills and capable of delegating tasks, and motivating a large team
– Detailed knowledge of purchasing, ordering, receiving, costing and inventory procedures
– Having an eye for detail and creativity to provide the best experience to Guests.
Overseeing a large private luxury property in the Middle East, the Property Manager (PM) will have the responsibility to oversee, coordinate and direct all aspects of the activities of the property. The
PM will ensure all hospitality related services are delivered in an elevated, professional and fitting manner.
– Responsible for a large number of staff from varied nationalities
– Planning, organising and directing all operations and services including: Food & Beverage Production and Service, Housekeeping & Laundry, Health & Safety along with Food Hygiene, Guest reception and Handling, and Maintenance, including landscaping
– Overseeing Human Resources
– Overseeing the purchases required for the Property
– Maintaining inventory and stock control on all items in the Property
– Maintaining a budgetary plan, keeping accounts of all purchases and petty cash
– Overseeing contractors and other companies who are involved in any work on the Property
Package on offer:
Live out – 25% extra allowance per month
12-Month renewable contract
2 Months vacation per year