Female F&B Manager required for luxury estate in Middle East – Live out – Excellent Package
You should be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills with focus on talent management and succession planning, creativity and innovation in food and beverage concepts and operations, and demonstrable achievements in improving customer satisfaction.
A knowledge of the finer things is life is paramount to the success of delivering excellence in service, quality and setting the overall ambience of the property.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that HACCP and other local regulations are adhered to ensure the highest food hygiene standards.
- Communicate with your team and inter-department, to ensure that all guest requests are delivered quickly and flawless.
- Further develop flow of all service areas, dining rooms and pantries.
Fully aware of all menu items. Able to answer questions on menu selections, communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions and product availability, and develop the F&B team’s knowledge through assessments.
- Must have advanced knowledge of all types of service to include Formal and informal seated dining, formal and informal buffet.
- Advanced knowledge in fine dining, exotic ingredients, international cuisine
- Event planning
- Staff Training
In order to be considered for this role you will possess an internationally recognised management qualification in Hotel or Business Management and have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in the role of Food & Beverage Manager/ Director in a 5-star luxury hotel or large luxury establishment.
It is an advantage if you have experience working in the Middle East.
Must have advance computer skills, especially in Microsoft office software
High tax free salary – depending on experience
EUR 8,000 – EUR 11,000 + monthly salary 25% housing allowance.
Live out – housing allowance
Flight allowance sar15,000 pa
12-month renewable contract
2 months vacation pa.