FEMALE HOUSE MANAGER REQUIRED FOR THE MIDDLE EAST
We require a highly motivated, professional and experienced female House Manager to be responsible for and manage a large residential property in the Middle East.
Highest level of training and qualifications
Good communication skills
Full medical review required
Non- motion sickness
CRB / DBS checked
Team Management & Operations:
- Supervise and direct all Household staff.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and followed. Apply disciplinary procedures if required.
- Organise and liaise with Head of Housekeeping and other Sub Managers regarding their schedules, duties and staff rotation.
- Organise & check the Housekeeping / cleaning team’s schedules and staff rotation.
- Ensure the highest standard of cleaning is achieved at all times.
- Coordinate and schedule staff leave throughout the year with ultimate approval from the Principal.
- Maintain a healthy working environment to build effective team relations and retain good employees.
- Have a good understanding of people from various cultures and backgrounds working together and apply to their strengths and weaknesses to encourage strong work ethics and team motivation.
- Ensure and document the health and safety procedures for all staff under your supervision.
- Ensure all staff members are properly trained and re-skilled as per the operation’s requirement.
- Ensure that all cleaners are conducting their duties as per operation needs, working diligently and to the highest standards.
- Develop and update the Household Manuals and document related policies and Procedures.
- Create and update Household Manuals for:
- Glass and Crystal Ware
- Bedlinen and Towels
- and other as directed by the Principal
- Organize flowers in line with the Principals requirement and direction
- Organize fruit arrangement in line with the Principals requirement and direction.
- Ensure professional high standards are communicated and met at all times.
- Conduct regular audits (daily, weekly) spot checks and amendments as per household
- Investigate complains-if any- in regards to housekeeping service and take corrective action.
- Hold any entrusted Master keys and keep at safe all the times.
- Overall responsibility of the household including the Kitchen & fridge cleanness.
- Report malfunctions to the maintenance team; follow through to make sure it is fixed. Act on emergency breakdown immediately, ensuring instant repair (provide financial tender to Property Manager).
- Working with Property Manager to a clear budget / cost control and always initiating cost reduction plans.
- Keep the house to the highest standard. Keep a register of breakages and provide reports in such occurrences of any damaged goods or furniture. Organise for the replacement / repair and provide a budget/ quotation for approval.
Reporting and Communications:
- Communicate messages from Principals to ALL concerned parties promptly.
- Organize and log staff rosters and attendance report.
- Communicate with all in-house teams: Kitchen, Butler, Housekeeping and Laundry as necessary and attend the daily briefing.
- Communicate with all other departments as necessary.
- Ensure high standards are communicated and met at all times.
Human Resources and Administration:
- Perform regular assessments of staff- providing planning, development and the best utilization of their skills.
- Communicate staff rosters and attendance report with Principal if requested. Keep an updated constant record of holidays and attendance.
- Assess and complete staff training needs and conduct on job training as needed.
- Complete staff performance evaluations and reviews.
- Create and update Household manual and documenting related policies and procedures.