- Positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards, clean, pleasant.
- Provides a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all time, with commitment to delivering a high level of service.
- He/she should be conversant with all services and facilities offered.
- Serves food courses and alcoholic beverages.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on your own managing a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take care of all suite rooms, reception room and dining-room, pantries and coordinate with all concerned departments to fulfil owner needs and requests.
- Fully aware of the Room Service and menu, answers questions on menu selections, communicates with the kitchen regarding menu questions and product availability.
- Keeps concerned departments informed about the owner food preferences, updating the guest preference, likes and dislikes reporting directly to the F&B Manager.
- Organize the service of food and beverages: arrange table setting, room service and welcome drinks at any time the owner is welcomed in the residence. Picks-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean dining area, maintaining cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, throughout the day.
- Follows all the owner needs until they are completed to the total satisfaction, with each food course and/or beverages
- Provide constant availing butler service, performing all owner duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
- Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover before signing off from the shift.
- Responsible for all items and resources available in the Butler service
- Helps monitoring the stock inventory and to follow up on pending issues with the tracking system and store requisition forms.
- Records transactions and order items in Point of sales (POS) system.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations of the Company and the policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To attend and contribute to all meetings, Departmental and training as scheduled and other related activities.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned out of the list.
Fully understands the different types of services offered and can train subordinates in: Silver Service, American, Family Service Buffet, Silver Service Buffet, Drinks Service.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in F&B Service: high standard Restaurant or Room Service 5-star Hotel.
- 3 years Diploma Hotel school
- Bachelor’s Degree in hotel Management specialized in F&B Service preferred but not essential.
- Proficiency in working with MS office – word, excel, outlook.
Live -out – Housing Allowance
Flight Allowance SAR 5000 PA
12-Month Renewable Contract
2 Months Vacation PA