Commis Chef Role in Middle East
We are recruiting for an experienced Commis Chef role for a VVIP client within a formal residence based in Saudi Arabia.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in the catering field. Should possess strong interpersonal skills and above basic written and spoken English. Have an ability to make food quality, cooking quality and supervisory decisions at the appropriate time.
The positions of Commis Chef requires liaising with the Executive Chef and Senior Chef and Chef de Partie on duty for all operational needs for the catering department and ensures that all food preparation and production is carried out to the highest standard.
- Developing your skills in cooking and training of other staff and always maintain a positive attitude.
- Work when and where required within all areas of the catering department.
- Listen carefully to instructions given by senior staff and carry out duties in a responsible timely manner without hesitation.
- Monitoring subordinate staff within the catering department and further ensure that all food produced is serviced to the highest standard.
- Food preparation and servicing with an emphasis on quality, freshness and timing.
All travel and accommodation is provided. Successful candidates after an interview will be required to pass a medical and background check prior to the start date.
Flight allowance pa
12-month renewable contract
1 months vacation pa
Are you in a position, where you can relocate on a long-term basis? This opportunity could be just for you.
For a full breakdown of the role please send through your resume if this is something that would interest you to firstname.lastname@example.org